PROPOSED GSB AGENDA
FOR WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2014
NOTES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Matt will serve as Chair for this meeting, as Tamyah has resigned
- As previously announced, this meeting will primarily be to get status reports from the GSR’s about their meetings. We would like to know, for each meeting,
- What is going particularly well.
- What is going particularly “not so well”.
- How can the GSB help?
Opening (20 minutes):Serenity Prayer (“We” version)
- Chair opening statements
- Request for timekeeper
- Reading of the Traditions
- Officers and committee chairs
- GSR’s (name and meeting)
- Reading of secretary’s minutes
- Treasurer’s report
Report of Special Committee RE Andrew
(4 min. for report; 6 minutes for Q&A)
GSR Status Reports
(to be presented in the order that the GSR’s name appears on the roll-call)