- Attendees: Anna, Aviva, Chris, Connie, Ed, Jean, Lisa, Mike, Wayne
- Minutes of last meeting accepted as amended.
|Rent, Jan 25 Share-a-Day||$540|
- The Treasury was transferred to to Wayne, with Chris as cosigner.
- Jean gave a summary of the share-a-day phone conference. The time for the share-a-day was divided between writing, vision, and goals; 1.5 hrs for visions, 1.5 hrs for goals, breaks 40 minutes, 20 minutes keynote speakers.
- Dorothy suggested that we sell bottles of water for $1.00 for income.
Speakers were suggested to speak on goals and visions. Jean will speak to
Lisa regarding a strong speaker on living your visions and goals at the Sunday 11:AM
- Intergroup assumed responsibility for distributing literature to groups.
Literature will be distributed to groups through ISRs.
- A motion was made that 150 About UA pamphlets be ordered. $2.00 will be
charged to members and newcomers will get pamphlets for free.
The motion was passed.
- A motion was made that newcomers be defined as those who have attended 6
meeting or less. The motion was passed.
- It was proposed and approved that Lisa would apply for a stipend to go
to World Service Conference as well as Aviva applying for a stipend to go
to World Service Conference.
- It was voted that the next Intergroup meeting would be held at the Science, Industry, and Business Library on Madison Avenue, starting at 2:0pm.
- Anna, Business meeting Monday night needs more to attend,
- Wayne Thurs night meeting going well
- Friday night meeting Ed good prudent reserve
- Wednesday HOW Arts 15-20,
- Friday How has folded
- Bronx meeting getting smaller used to be filled; needs help.