There are two processes involved, one to transition to online accounts, and one to update the physical signatories on the account.
- Minutes of meeting showing new officers.
- A letter from the current Secretary on NY Intergroup letterhead, listing the full names of the new signatories, their titles and their powers (e.g., check signing).
- The following can visit any Chase branch to request a “signers change”:
- An existing “authorizing rep” – one of the current signatories
- Ideally all the new officers. (If some officers can’t attend, the branch will provide paperwork that they can complete and bring into any Chase branch within 30 days).
- Verify that emails being sent to email@example.com are being received by the new treasurer.
- Log into Paypal and Chase accounts, and update telephone number to the new treasurer’s mobile phone.
- Send login information (login ID and password) for each account to the new treasurer.
- Log into PayPal account using the provided ID and password (you will likely be required to confirm you identity using a code sent by text message).
- Update the password to a new one that you can remember.
- Repeat for the Chase online account.