- Né (Friday Brooklyn, Literature), Orison (Thursday evening, Chair), Peter (Tuesday evening, Treasurer, acting Secretary)
Minutes of Last Meeting
- Deferred to next meeting in absence of Secretary
See attached; closing balance of $1,170.54 (not including a PayPal payment that didn’t go through).
- Literature inventory $385
- Petty cash is $315
- Né will present detailed breakdown of inventory next month.
- Rooms 1,2 & 3 and the Library at St. Margaret’s House have been booked from 8:30am–6:00pm. (Library is not available until 8:45am.)
- Rooms 1 & 2 will be combined for the morning session, and rooms 1, 2 & 3 will be combined for the afternoon session.
- Room 3 will be used for Action Meetings in the morning; the other rooms will be used for workshops; tables will be set up in the hallway for reception, literature and sponsor meet-up.
- Sessions will run as follows:
- 9:00–9:45am: Introduction (rooms 1&2)
- 10:00–11:15am: workshops 1&2
- 11:30–12:45pm: workshops 3&4
- 2:00–3:15pm: workshops 5&6
- 3:30–4:45pm: workshops 7&8
- 5:00–5:30pm: Talent share
- 5:30-5:45pm: Closing
- Working titles for workshops:
- Coming out of the cave
- Claiming our seat
- Taking risks in recovery
- Owning our recovery
- How high can we fly?/Earning 6 figures and beyond
- What is abundance?
- Actions, actions, actions
- Goals & visions
- Susan C. has volunteered to coordinate the action meetings
- Vanessa has volunteered to help with clean up
- Né will look for volunteers to help with the literature table
- Peter will look for volunteers to help with the reception table
- Orison will email the volunteers for workshops
- We will hold an interim planning meeting on Monday, August 28.
- Find literature table volunteers
- Hand out S/D flyers
- Circulate full literature inventory
- Type up minutes
- Find reception table volunteers
- Coordinate actions to re-assign bank account signatories
- Email workshop volunteers
- The next meeting will be Monday, September 11, from 7:00am-8:30pm (doors open at 6:30pm).