- Aviva R. (sponsorship pamphlet), Dan M. (outreach), Ed W. (treasurer), Jef B. (literature), Peter S. (chair, acting secretary)
Minutes of Last Meeting
- Accepted as read
(Ed’s report to be added)
- Literature kitty is $165.51
- Jef will work with Peter to get more pamphlets as needed.
- The writing group will meet Monday evenings, at Aviva’s apartment.
- The goal will be to have a revised draft to present for feedback at the World Service Conference, with a target of editing the pamphlet based on feedback from the Intergroup in three meetings.
- Peter will follow up with Alexis to see if she is still interested in coordinating the editing effort.
- The Intergroup bank account is linked to Paypal.
- Ed will change the name on the Paypal account to reflect UA NY Intergroup.
- Peter will draft a literature order form for the website and link to Paypal for payments.
- Jef will investigate shipping costs for literature.
- The next meeting will be Monday, August 8, from 7:00am-8:30pm (doors open at 7:30pm).
(Actions in green, decisions in blue.)