Open with the Serenity Prayer
- Roll call
- Welcome to new members
- Appoint Time Keeper
- Minutes of last meeting
- Review current meeting agenda
1. Literature Committee working format
- How do we organize the work we need to do, across committee calls, working groups, individual efforts, etc. – review last month’s discussion with larger group
- Committee calls limited to status and draft readiness
- Detailed draft reviews to be carried out by dedicated subcomittees, using collaboration tools such as Google docs and separate calls
- Limiting active initiatives to some small number (one, two or three, to be determined)
- What is the “right” number of active initiatives?
- One, two or three?
- What are the current initiatives?
- ProsperiTeam set of documents
- Accountability Team one pager
- Underearning & Our Thinking
- Spiritual Job Search
- Action Partner Format
- UA Step Writing Guide
- Any others?
- How should we prioritize the current initiatives?
3. Literature Committee Proposals
- Status of Literature Committee proposals to the GSB
4. Action Items
- Identification of specific action items arising from any other activities that are seen as having immediate priority.
Opportunity for Questions, Suggestions or Feedback
Close with the Serenity Prayer